Chameleon Glass Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Glass Pipe / Rick and Morty - Blue

The Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Glass Pipe is the next in a series of pipes devoted to Rick-isms from my favorite show. I chose this saying for our medical patients since according to the Bird, it is loosely defined as ‘Help me, I am in great pain‘. Sure Mr. Sanchez, we believe you. Oops, my melange-o-meter is ringing, time to open a portal and pick up some Kalaxian Crystals…don’t they make my red eyes blue! Hand Made in the USA

https://www.its420somewhere.com/product/chameleon-glass-wubba-lubba-dub-dub-glass-pipe-rick-and-morty-white/?feed_id=3804&_unique_id=658a6984a1e42

Enjoy!
The crew @ It's 4:20 Somewhere Best Online Head Shop
šŸƒwww.its420somewhere.comšŸƒ
šŸ”„Visit us for 10% off your first orderšŸ”„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empire Glassworks Puffco Peak Seriously Shrooms Bubble Cap

Silver Stand Up Metal Pipe with Cap

Bio Hazard 5" Bell Inline Rig 10mm - Green