Hemper Lunar Lander Bong

This is Hemper Lunar Lander bong reporting for duty! My mission is to get you high. My will is to get you high. And my abilities will get you there! With a dual chamber designed for smooth smoke and massive rips you won't feel a thing until you exhale. I have two chambers with twice the air volume for massive clouds and twice the air circulation that will make those clouds super smooth! With twice the volume and twice the circulation I can complete my mission with ease and so can you. Enjoy!

https://www.its420somewhere.com/product/hemper-lunar-lander-bong/?feed_id=2291&_unique_id=649a08cba5a69

Enjoy!
The crew @ It's 4:20 Somewhere Best Online Head Shop
šŸƒwww.its420somewhere.comšŸƒ
šŸ”„Visit us for 10% off your first orderšŸ”„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empire Glassworks Puffco Peak Seriously Shrooms Bubble Cap

Silver Stand Up Metal Pipe with Cap

Bio Hazard 5" Bell Inline Rig 10mm - Green